Senior Data Analyst
Posted on 14-6-2022
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Engineering, Statistics, or applied math.
Experience: Two years’ minimum on data mining and statistical analysis
Joining Availability: Immediate / Within 2 weeks
An ideal candidate should have: –
- One year of experience with SQL and statistical software packages (Python, R, SAS) is required.
- Experience using business intelligence tools and data frameworks (Power BI, Tableau, Etc.)
- Data warehousing knowledge & Experience in ACL or IDEA preferred.
- Sound knowledge of statistical methods
- Sound knowledge of data analytics tools
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365 related products
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong math skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Strong Hands-on large scale data analysis/Data engineering experience.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new tools and technologies quickly.