Data Security, Privacy and Confidentiality Measures
Buchprufer takes security and confidentiality concerns of our clients very seriously. You can stay assured about the complete privacy, security and confidentiality of your data.
Some of our data security measures include the below:
- All our professionals are given training on security, privacy and confidentiality. The employees at Buchprufer sign confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
- All the workstations at Buchprufer have antivirus software and firewalls. The systems are updated with virus definitions daily.
- Restriction of external drives and print permissions
- Personal laptops, PDAs or any other electronic devices are strictly prohibited inside the offices.
- All the data that is transferred from our customers’ office to our office is encrypted to ensure that none of the data is deciphered
- Routine audits and maintaining audit trails of all system activities
- Secured IT environment in compliance with ISMS 27001:2013 and ISAE 3402