Posted on 16-6-2022
Required Qualification: Qualified CA
Experience: 0 to 3 years of post-qualification experience in Audit.
Joining Availability: Immediate
Skills Required :
An ideal candidate should have: –
- Preparation and review of audit working papers
- Ensure the completeness of audit files by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Suggest modifications to audit reports
- IFRS/GAAP Compliance Checks and preparation of related checklists
- Preparation of Financial Statements as per IFRS and IFRS for SMEs (or relevant GAAP)
- Review the financial statements along with the working papers, management’s report on internal control, and the related documents, such as LOR, UAAD, Group Auditor’s instructions and Consolidation Package.
- Final verifications.
- Performing analytical review on the financial statements.
- Detailed/quality review of audit files.
- Perform/review consolidations and combinations.
- Full execution of email audits from planning to finalization.
- Manage a team of associates, senior associates/auditors, and review the jobs performed to ensure quality and on-time delivery.
- Train and mentor associate auditors and senior associate auditors and involve in their performance review.
- Involve in agreeing budgets, month-end invoicing and related controls.
- Preparation/review of Management letter points, issue letters, letters of representation, etc.
- VAT compliance and reviews.
- Provide required support to the managers/team leads as and when required.
- Communicate with onshore team and ensure the execution and delivery of jobs as per the SLA.
- Conduct any other related task that may be assigned by the management.